Terms and Conditions
- The United Arab Emirates is our place of residence, and the legislation that applies to us must be the law of the nation in which we now reside.
- Visa, Mastercard and PayPal are accepted as a payment method.
- OFAC and sanctioned nations will have no access to our products or services.
- You cannot use the website or register as a user if you are under 18 years old, so please don’t do either.
- All transactions and merchant policies and guidelines must be kept on file with the cardholder.
- The user is solely responsible for ensuring the security of his or her account.
We operate this Site from the United Arab Emirates. This means that we are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws there. You may not use, export, or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable law or regulations, including but not limited to U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- Countries sanctioned by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). The Buggy Adventure would not trade with or provide services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC-targeted countries, as well as individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers, designated under OFAC programs who are not country specific representations by you. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; and (b) all materials of any kind submitted to The Buggy Adventure through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarise, violate, or infringe on the rights of any third party, including trade secrets, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. Customers under the age of 18 who use the website shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Use is permitted. You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view, and retain a copy of this Site’s pages for your own personal use, and that you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than personal use, unless otherwise expressly authorised by The Buggy Adventure. You also agree not to deep link to the site for any reason unless expressly allowed by The Buggy Adventure. The Buggy Adventure owns the material and software on this website. The cardholder must keep a copy of the transaction records as well as the Merchant’s policies and guidelines.
You may not use this Site for any commercial reasons, such as selling products or services of any sort. To make commercial offerings of any sort on the Site, whether via advertising, solicitations, links, or any other kind of contact, you must first receive The Buggy Adventure’s prior written authorization. The Buggy Adventure will conduct an investigation and take necessary legal action against anyone who breaches this clause, including, but not limited to, deleting the offending message from the Site and prohibiting such violators from using the Site.
Links and Search Results.
The Site may generate search results that reference and/or link to third-party sites on the World Wide Web. The Buggy Adventure has no control over these websites or their content. The Buggy Adventure makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties about the accuracy, legality, or inoffensiveness of the information on the sites. The Buggy Adventure does not support the content of any third-party site and makes no claim or promise concerning these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise negatively harm your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you acknowledge and accept that you will have no recourse against The Buggy Adventure for any damages or losses incurred as a consequence of your use of the Site to acquire search results or to connect to another site. If you encounter an issue with a link on the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Buggy Adventure reserves the right to revoke the rights of any user who uses this Site to transmit copyrighted content without a licence, explicit authorization, legal defence, or fair use exemption. If you contribute information to this Site, you represent that the material does not violate third-party copyrights or other rights.
The Buggy Adventure shall hold all rights, titles, and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work, or improvement of the On-line Materials created by or for you, and you recognise and agree. You must execute, or get the execution of, any document required by The Buggy Adventure to transfer these rights, titles, or interests to The Buggy Adventure or to perfect these rights, titles, or interests in The Buggy Adventure name at The Buggy Adventure’s request. Warranty disclaimer and damage limitation The Buggy Adventure makes no express or implied warranties or representations about the availability, accuracy, validity, reliability, or content of these pages and/or the site, including but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or other violations of rights.
The Buggy Adventure makes no claim or assurance as to the truth or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information provided, displayed, or posted by users via the site. Even if The Buggy Adventure has been warned of the potential of such damages, The Buggy Adventure shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, lost profits, or business disruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this site. Because some guarantees and limitations of responsibility are not permitted in certain areas, the aforementioned restrictions or exclusions may not apply to you. In such a circumstance, The Buggy Adventure’s responsibility would be restricted to the maximum extent authorised by law.
You agree and understand that, The Buggy Adventure sole discretion and without notification, The Buggy Adventure may suspend accessibility to this Site or pursue any other remedy that is available to delete any information about you that is not authorized by the user in the event The Buggy Adventure believes that your information is in conflict to these terms of Service or infringes on the rights and freedoms of The Buggy Adventure, or any other third party or is contrary to the law. You understand that financial damages will not be the necessary remedy for The Buggy Adventure for violations of these Terms of Service and you are hereby consenting to injunctive and other equitable remedies for any such violation. The Buggy Adventure may disclose user information regarding you when required by law or a subpoena.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Buggy Adventure, its affiliates, agents, and employees harmless from any loss and/or liability, claim or demand made by a third party arising from or arising from or in connection with or arising out of your use of the Site, including, in particular, using the Site to create a hyperlink to another website or upload information or content to the Site or to violate any or all of the Terms and Conditions.
License Granted to You.
By submitting material that you have submitted to The Buggy Adventure, including by uploading or submitting material or content for inclusion for use on this Site you warrant and represent your owner or person with the rights to these material or content has explicitly provided The Buggy Adventure an irrevocable worldwide right in all languages, and forever to utilize and distribute any or all of the material and content that you submit. The Buggy Adventure is entitled to release and distribute any submitted material or content in its sole discretion through any method that is currently in place or in the future developed.
You agree to give up all claims and you will be not liable to The Buggy Adventure for any real or alleged infringement or misappropriation of any rights of any kind in any content, communication or materials submitted by you to The Buggy Adventure. All communications or other materials you transmit via The Buggy Adventure will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and could be used or distributed in any way by The Buggy Adventure for any purpose, including but not limited to creating, developing, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
Advertisements and/or sponsorships may appear on the Site. The advertisers and/or sponsors who offer these advertising and sponsorships are entirely responsible for ensuring that the items submitted for placement on the Site are correct and in accordance with all relevant laws. The Buggy Adventure is not liable for any advertiser’s or sponsor’s activities or omissions.
If any term of the Terms of Service is deemed invalid, void, or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect.